Value Add Multifamily Investment Strategy
Titus Capital employs a forward thinking investment approach to investing in existing multifamily properties in metropolitan areas with strong rental growth that can be enhanced through cost effective improvements. Our Investment Management Team pursues acquisition targets that meet the following investment criteria:
- Located in Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio or Houston submarkets (throughout Texas)
- 120+ units in well positioned multifamily rental areas
- $500,000 – $30 million equity sponsor requirement (with Titus as the General Partner Sponsor)
- Class A-, B & C properties with the ability to create value through construction improvements
- Stabilized but underperforming multifamily properties where Titus can leverage improved management and offer tenants an improved rental experience (resulting in higher rents over a short term horizon)
This investment approach offers our equity partners the opportunity to earn regular cash flow (often 8 to 10%+) while the multifamily asset portfolio is operating (and being renovated) with subsequent increased returns at the completion of the holding period (often 3-5 years). Titus Capital is focused on long-term relationships with operating partners who are experts in each submarket in the areas of property management, construction and renovation.